How I wish there is a place in Lagos, Nigeria where:
1. I can code without bothering about power cuts from the power company, my inverter running down, my generator running out of fuel or my laptop dying and also have REAL BROADBAND ACCESS.
2. I can harness the collective intelligence of fellow hackers, brainstorm on issues relating to coding/startups/funding/business models etc, get validation on ideas for web projects etc (Twitter/Facebook doesn’t just cut it).
3. I can get to meet VC’s and angels who might become interested in my work, put in funding and get it off the ground.
4. I can have unlimited access to food and energy drinks to fuel my coding sessions i.e. I wont mind paying a daily/weekly/monthly fee to get something like this.
5. I can concentrate on coding which I do well and leave stuff like UI/UX design, database design and administration, system administration to the guys who do it better.
6. I can attend hackerton’s, *camps, workshops and trainings related to IT facilitated by veterans in the industry, both local and foreign.
I think I should stop wishing and start acting, anyone else interested in making this happen?