How to unlock your Swift 4G LTE Huawei modem
1. Note down the IMEI number of the Swift modem
2. Remove the Swift 4G SIM card and replace with a SIM of any other network.
3. Restart the modem.
4. Go to http://huaweiunlockcalculator.com/v201-huawei-unlock-calculator-v3, enter your device IMEI number and click submit to generate 3 unlock codes.
5. Go to http://192.168.8.1. A message will be displayed stating that your modem is locked and asking for an unlock code.
6. Enter any of the 3 unlock codes you generated in STEP 4.
7. The modem will now show the network name of the SIM card inserted indicating a successful unlock.